Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

FLAWLESS COMPLEXION!


Hi everyone.... Just received these goodies from REAL TECHNIQUES! couldn't be more happier :D and even my parcels come in pink ...lol... they know me well... :D. Can you see the packaging??? isn't it cutee :)


The title of this post does not relate to any foundation, primer or other sort of make up but the tools. I am so much in love with these two things that I can never go back on anything I have ever used. 
ohhh.... Let me tell what they are:

1. The orange almond shaped thing is called Miracle Complexion Sponge. True to its name, it'll leave you surprised. It is like a beauty blender. I am sure you must have heard about it. I even mentioned it in my "Spring palette" blog. 

2. The brush here is called "Buffing Brush". Very soft yet intense bristles. Designed so well, also very convenient to hold.

Miracle complexion is available on its own but buffing brush comes as a part of a "core collection"set. I got it as a free product during some promotion around new year :)

Left: Miracle complexion sponge /// Right: Buffing brush
Both of them can be used to apply liquid foundation. Personally, I never use foundation brush for applying foundation. 

 The buffing brush is primarily used to apply powder or mineral foundation but provides as flawless finish with liquid foundation as well.

The miracle complexion sponge cannot be described in words. It leaves your skin so buttery and velvety smooth.  It has a flat side; pointed end; for the application around eyes or covering blemishes, applying concealer and sides can be used for large areas of face with dab dab motion. 

Both of these provide a buffer between make up and skin and helps the make up to sink in. 
I have attached this video demonstrating how to use miracle complexion sponge if you are new to beauty blender family.




Where to get: You can buy Real techniques on their Website, Ulta, or Target. 
I found a deal on both here:- 




No comments:

Post a Comment