Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

FRANKIE ROSE COSMETICS FOUNDATION- SWATCHES

New Foundation on my list is Frankie Rose's "Matte perfection" foundation.

Foundations have been always a problem for me. I don't know they somehow don't suit me. As they always leave my skin overly shiny with sheer coverage. So far I liked MAC's studio fix foundation the most, but this foundation from Frankie Rose surprised me. It's a matte foundation but still so smooth and silky and last long. provides medium to full coverage.

Personally I just loved it. Below is the swatch of its four shades. 

VINTAGE- pink tone for fair 
OLIVE- yellow undertone for fair to medium 
OATMEAL- yellow undertone for medium
CAPPUCCINO- pink for medium to dark

From LtoR: vintage>>olive>>oatmeal>>cappuccino



After applying it looked like this. You can actually see the area where its's not applied


1 comment: